This End User License Agreement is a contract between you and us, EMPOLIS INTELLIGENT VIEWS GMBH, for your use of all I-VIEWS software.
Please read this agreement carefully. It contains important terms that affect you and your use of the Software. By installing, copying, or using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, including the disclaimers. If you do not agree to these terms, do not install, copy, or use the software.
- Software License
- Definition of Software. In this agreement, „Software“ means all software published by EMPOLIS INTELLIGENT VIEWS GMBH including, but not limited to I-VIEWS, I-VIEWS CONTENT, I-VIEWS PRIVACYTRACK, KNOWLEDGE BUILDER, NET NAVIGATOR, VIEW CONFIG MAPPER.
- Grant of License. We grant you a limited, non-transferable license to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- Terms of License
- Permitted Uses. You may install and use the number of copies that you have purchased or been granted a license for solely for your internal business use.
- Restricted Uses
- 2.2.1.No Distribution, etc. You may not distribute, license, loan, or sell the Software or any other content that is contained or displayed in it.
- 2.2.2.No Modification. You may not modify, alter, or create any derivative works of the Software.
- 2.2.3.No Reverse Engineering. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or derive any source code from the Software.
- 2.2.4.Proprietary Notices. You may not remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on or in the Software.
- Term. This agreement is effective upon installation (the „Effective Date“) and will continue until terminated in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- No Warranties
- 3.1.1.„As Is.“ We provide the Software and its content „as is,“ with all its faults, defects, and errors, and without any warranty.
- 3.1.2.Defects. We do not promise that it will be free of bugs, errors, viruses, or other defects. We will not be liable for your use of or inability to use the Software, its content, or any associated service.
- Disclaimer of All Other Warranties. We are not making any other expressed or implied warranties (including any implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- No Warranties
- Ownership of Software. We or our suppliers own the Software and all intellectual property rights in and to it.
- Third Party Software. The Software may now or later contain third party software that requires notices or additional terms. If so, those notices and additional terms are and will be located on our website at and are incorporated by reference into this agreement.
- Consent to Use of Data. You agree that we and our affiliates may collect and use technical information gathered as part of our support services. We may use this information, but only to improve our products and services. We will not disclose this information in a form that personally identifies you.
- Compliance with Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations (including those relating to the import and export of software).
- Limitation of Liability. Neither party will be liable for breach-of-contract damages that the breaching party could not reasonably have foreseen on entering into this agreement.
- Termination by Us. We may terminate this agreement at any time.
- Termination by You. You may terminate this agreement at any time by permanently destroying all copies of the Software in your possession or control, removing the Software from any hard drive on which it is installed, and giving us Notice certifying that you have taken these steps.
- Entire Agreement. This agreement contains all the terms between by the parties relating to its subject matter. It replaces all previous discussions, understandings, and agreements.
- Amendment. We may amend this agreement on one or more occasions by posting amendments to our website. If you do not accept amendments to this agreement, then this license will immediately terminate.
- Assignment. You may not assign this agreement or any of your rights under it. We may assign this agreement or any of our rights at any time without notice or the need for or your consent.
- Severability. If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Waiver. A party’s failure or neglect to enforce any of rights under this agreement will not be deemed to be a waiver of that party’s rights.
- Headings. The headings used in this agreement and its division into sections, schedules, and other subdivisions do not affect its interpretation.
- Contact information. If you have questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empolis Intelligent Views GmbH
July 1, 2018